31 May 2008

Birthday Google Calendar

When I was at High-School I never forgot my friend's and family birthdays, I even remembered their cellular numbers and IDs. But now, I don't remember anything about dates and almost forget all my friends birthdays :( , therefore, I decided to put them all on my Google Calendar. I've a huge mass of event that I need to add to the calendar and adding them manually one by one wasn't an effective idea, so I developed a a simple gadget which receives a URL that has a list of birthdays and converts it to a text in iCal format which can be imported to Google Calendar. In order to use the gadget please click here to add the gadget (or press on the button below) and then read general description to use it.

Add to Google

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Unknown said...

What a compliment :)