12 August 2008

Randy Pausch Last Lecture

Professor Randy Pausch (Oct. 23, 1960 - July 25, 2008) gave his last lecture at the university Sept. 18, 2007. In his moving presentation, "Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams," Pausch talked about his lessons learned and gave advice to students on how to achieve their own career and personal goals.
Some people change my life when I hear them, and he was on of them, although after he passed away... The lecture is 76 minutes, but worth every one.



Article(Hebrew):
http://www.nrg.co.il/online/43/ART1/765/525.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I think the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view